Monday, January 31, 2011

Here we go!!!!

Hey everyone. After a long time, I've now decided to really do something about my blog and that means I'll be posting regularly (hopefully).

Well umm...First of all, let me just tell you what to expect from this blog. Over here, up till now, I've decided to post information related to HTML/CSS (mainly), jQuery, cross-browser compatibility issues, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and some other graphics related tips and tricks and maybe a little bit of PHP and MySql tutorials. So basically I'll be focusing on the web and graphic design stuff because that's something I feel I'm good at (besides laziness).

I'll also try to post some links of the websites I'll find useful for designers. It could be inspirational stuff or tutorials' websites.

Hopefully that explains enough about the posts I'll be making. So, if you think that this kind of stuff can benefit you in anyway, then do check out my blog for some really cool and exciting posts. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment